The Lovely Sewing - english -

Sew, be recycled, adapt, patterns and their adjustments

Applied pockets for Sweatshirt

I did see the man sweater I made for my husband, today I want to show you with a tutorial how to make the pockets of Sweatshirt.


Let's see how to implement them.


I show you a photo sequence, you picture for photos.


1. cut the Pocket by adding the seam allowance;
2. trim the fabric with cut sew, okay a zig zag sewing machine;
3. fold inside the obliguo border;
4. finish obliguo edge just bent by passing it to the machine with double needle.


Now we put on the front of the Sweatshirt pocket with the pins, making sure to turn the seam inside edge, then pass a car with twin needle, as shown by the arrows.

Our pocket is over


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks for your comment.